The Howley Law Firm P.C.
Our lawyers have represented clients in individual employment disputes, large class actions, and as whistleblowers. Our significant cases include:
- an $80 million victory for middle managers in a race discrimination class action;
- a labor arbitration victory that gave NYC police officers higher raises than firefighters for the first time in 100 years;
- a $3.2 million victory for nurses for prevailing wage underpayments;
- a $2.4 million victory for waiters and bussers for unpaid overtime and tips;
- a million dollar settlement for a live-in nanny in a sexual harassment case.
Widespread Experience with an Individual Approach
Here at The Howley Law Firm, we are passionate about helping individuals seek justice. After many years of defending multinational corporations, we formed this law firm to give individual executives, professionals, and employees the same high-quality legal representation. We focus on representing individuals in the areas of employment rights in New York and whistleblower rewards nationwide.
With two experienced attorneys and a keen eye for quality, our small law firm is able to dedicate more one-on-one time to our hand-picked clients. Our principal attorney, John Howley, Esq., meets with clients personally to discuss their needs, in addition to handling all strategic decisions, drafting briefs, and appearing in court. Our co-lead counsel, Leandro B. Lachica, Esq., contributes his unique insights and experience to make sure each case moves forward efficiently. We sincerely believe that this approach better serves our clients and produces superior results.
For a small law firm in New York City, The Howley Law Firm has an unprecedented level of experience to offer our clients. Whether you’ve experienced unfair treatment in your workplace or want to blow the whistle on corporate fraud, we will go above and beyond to make sure justice is served.